- About Us
Pumpkin Patch fundraiser back for sixth year | Community news
Mercer Island Youth and Family Services will celebrate autumn with the sixth annual Pumpkin Patch fundraiser.
Glass pumpkins, available through October at Island merchants, help raise money for MIYFS and the City of Mercer Island’s human services department. This year’s featured glass blowers are Islanders Joni Johnson, Ryan Blythe, Heath Connor and Sean Star.
The Pumpkin Patch will be the Mercer Island Farmers Market’s featured vendor during the Harvest Market on Nov. 18.
To learn more or to purchase a pumpkin, visit one of these Mercer Island businesses:
• Au Courant, 7900 S.E. 28th Street, #100
• Aljoya, 2430 76th Ave. S.E.
• Banner Bank, 2918 78th Ave. S.E.
• Cascade Frames, 3049 78th Ave. S.E.
• Chamber of Commerce, 7605 S.E. 27th Street, #109
• City Hall, 9611 S.E. 36th Street
• David Weed, DDS, 2955 80th Ave. S.E., #101
• Mercer Island Community & Event Center, 8236 S.E. 24th Street
• Island Books, 3014 78th Ave. S.E.
• Mercer Island Eye Works, 2729 78th Ave. S.E.
• Mercer Island Florist, 3006 78th Ave. S.E.
• Mercer Island Thrift Shop, 7710 S.E. 34th Street
• MIYFS at Luther Burbank Park, 2040 84th Ave. S.E.
• Mercer Wellness Chiropractic, 7605 S.E. 27th Street, #103
• Pilates on Mercer, 7434 S.E. 27th Street
• Six Walls, 2630 77th Ave. S.E., #102
• South Mercer Chevron, 8407 S.E. 68th Street
• Sterling Savings Bank, 7803 S.E. 27th Street, #102
• US Bank, 2737 78th Ave. S.E.
Contact Kim Richards at (206) 275-7754 with questions.