- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Plan for parking squeezes around high school in September
Upcoming Mercer Island High School events are likely to require parking beyond the capacity of school district parking lots.
As a result, on-street parking will be allowed for the duration of the event. On-street parking for these events is allowed under a 2007 agreement between the school district, Boys and Girls Club, and the City of Mercer Island. A maximum of 30 event days per year are allowed.
Additions and changes will be posted to the district website on the Mercer Island High School page.
To be notified by email of any additions or changes, please register by sending your email address to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, contact Todd Kelsay at (206) 236-3337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events at Mercer Island High School will bring a lot of cars to the area.
Here are some important dates:
• Friday, Sept. 6 - Fall assembly, 9-11 a.m.
• Friday, Sept. 13 - PTSA welcome coffee, 9-11 a.m.
• Friday, Sept. 20 - Homecoming assembly, 9-10:30 a.m.
• Friday, Sept. 20 - Homecoming football game, 7 p.m.
• Thursday, Sept. 26 - Curriculum night, 6-9:30 p.m.