Key city projects 2009
January 7, 2009 · Updated 9:39 AM
• Town Center traffic signals for intersections at 77th and 78th Avenues at S.E. 27th Street. The combined total is $1.2 million.
• 72nd Avenue S.E. roadway improvements on the north end.
• Traffic signals to accommodate PEAK and S.E. 40th Street traffic.
• Final changes to the intersection at Merrimount Drive and Island Crest Way.
• Completion of the emergency well pumphouse at Rotary Park.
• Work on the proposed Town Center plaza at 78th Avenue S.E. between S.E. 27th Street and the Old Sunset Highway.
• Park improvements that include open space vegetation management in Pioneer Park, I-90 park improvements and other touch-ups in Island parks.