- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Islanders graduate from WSU
Washington State University recently announced graduates from the class of 2009. Loal graduates include:
• Christina Lynn Biehn: Bachelor of Arts in Education and Residency Teaching Certificate.
• Joseph Reza Birashk: Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business Management.
• Talina Aguirre Birashk: Bachelor of Arts in Human Development, cum laude and Residency Teaching Certificate.
• Lesley Michelle Crawford: Bachelor of Science in Microbiology.
• Breanna Lee Gastaldi: Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Undergraduate Certificate in Abnormal Child Psychology and Undergraduate Certificate in Helping Skills.
• Natalie Takeuchi Graham: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration.
• Andrew Thomas Pile: Bachelor of Arts in Sport Management.
• Joshua Michael Rockwell: Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Business Management.
College grads of 2009
• Samuel L. Grausz earned a Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, in economics and political science from Amherst College, located in Amherst, Massachusetts.
• Jennifer Mochizuki Doane, a 2005 graduate of Mercer Island High School, received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology, cum laude, from Whitman College
• Joseph James Bruckner: Biology: received a bachelor of arts degree in Biology from Colorado College
Eastern Washington Univ. announces spring graduates
Graduates from Mercer Island attending Eastern Washington University are as follows:
• Christopher Orr: Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
• Rand Goldman Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Business)
• Rand Goldman Bachelor of Arts in Business Finance
• Emily McCready Bachelor of Arts in Children’s Studies
Summer abroad takes Linton to London School of Economics
Islander Tanner Linton is spending the summer in London on an internship where he is working in the banking industry and taking classes at the London School of Economics.
He attends the Villanova School of Business at Villanova University where he was named to the Deans list for academic excellence for the spring semester.