Community

Annual IMS Ski Swap coming soon

The annual Islander Middle School PTSA Ski Swap, with partner Sturtevant’s Snow Sports of Bellevue, will be held on Saturday, Nov. 14, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at IMS.

Sturtevant’s will also have employees on hand to answer questions.

New and used clothing and ski equipment will be available at the sale, with a 50 percent off special hour from 3 to 4 p.m. that afternoon.

For individuals wishing to donate items for the sale consignment, check-in will be on Friday, Nov. 13, from 3 to 7:30 p.m.

Sellers will receive 60 percent of the price they set and the remaining 40 percent goes to the IMS PTSA.

There will be ski school information on hand, as well as some vendors from the area at the school during the sale.

For more information on the Ski Swap, visit www.miskiswap.net or contact Tanya Bednarski at tanyabednarski@comcast.net or Susie Harrington at chseafdx@aol.com.

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Read the latest Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Jul 23 edition online now. Browse the archives.