- About Us
Honey roasted chicken | Recipe of the Week
What you need:
4 tablespoons southwest Chipotle blend seasoning
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Spanish onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
2 tablespoons honey
• Place chicken and onions in two separate bowls. Toss each with one tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons of southwest Chipotle blend seasoning.
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Lay chicken in a 9x9-inch sheet pan. Place onions in an ovenproof casserole dish.
• Roast both 6-7 minutes, turning each after 4 minutes.
• Serve onions alongside chicken.