- About Us
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Mercer Island students helped their team, Robinswood 18U intermediate, take 6th place at the USTA 2013 Nationals Junior Tennis Tournament.
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM— updated Nov 6, 2013 at 12:13 PM
View the cartoon of the week, created by Jeff Johnson.
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Season ends for boys and girls teams, top 20 runners advance to state championships.
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 11:23 AM
This year marks our 46th issue of the Mercer Island Holiday Greetings.
- posted Nov 6, 2013 at 11:29 AM— updated Nov 6, 2013 at 12:21 PM
The Fall Phone-A-Thon provides an opportunity for our community members to invest in every student, in every school, every day.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM
The Washington State Department of Revenue has released its annual report on property taxes and levies assessed by all taxing districts in the state.
- posted Nov 25, 2013 at 1:49 PM
The Internal Revenue Service today issued a consumer alert about possible scams taking place in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM
The city of Mercer Island will soon tap out the money set aside for an I-90 litigation counsel. Fees billed to city reach more than $250,000.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM— updated Nov 8, 2013 at 10:34 AM
The City of Mercer Island is updating its parks and recreation comprehensive plan, which was last revised in 2007.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 4:54 PM
The Mercer Island Visual Arts League Show is on now through Dec. 20 at the Mercer Island Community and Events Center.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Proceeds from the sale go toward funding MIPA charities and operations.
- posted Nov 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
The Mercer Island Presbyterian Church is once again hosting a Ten Thousand Villages sale.
- posted Nov 25, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Terra Bella opened its new Holiday Shop with a benefit event for the MIHS Cheer Team on the evening of November 14th.
- posted Nov 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM— updated Nov 8, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Metro has proposed big changes in its service next year, due to high operating costs and low ridership on many routes.
- posted Dec 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Snow and ice could affect commuters and Monday Night Football fans
- posted Nov 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM— updated Dec 1, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Changes both big and small can help slow or reverse the effects of aging or disease
- posted Nov 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM— updated Nov 12, 2013 at 1:15 PM
The Islanders finished third in the KingCo conference standings.
- posted Nov 8, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Islanders will play Eastside Catholic in next KingCo Tournament matchup.
- posted Dec 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Mercer Island had 84 participants in the 2013 Seattle Marathon and Half- Marathon Sunday, Dec. 1
- posted Nov 25, 2013 at 3:20 PM— updated Dec 3, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Winter is here, and that means winter sports are getting into gear.
- posted Dec 3, 2013 at 11:18 AM
To avoid huge cuts to Metro, King County will move to a “Plan B” if the state transportation package fails
- posted Dec 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM
At about 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 23, a woman housesitting in the 1800 block of Mercer Way reported that it sounded like someone was breaking into the residence.
- posted Dec 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Puget Sound Blood Center will be on the Island twice this month.
- posted Dec 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM
New law would require license, but homeowners need to post signs
- posted Dec 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Students receive technical education credits for KMIH broadcasting class