- About Us
- posted Apr 3, 2010 at 12:42 PM
Comedian/Actor Tommy Davidson will perform at Laughs Comedy Spot in Kirkland April 30 and May 1. Davidson is best known as one of the original stars of the hit television show In Living Color.
- posted Apr 3, 2010 at 12:42 PM
MADtv’s Michael McDonald will perform at Laughs Comedy Spot in Kirkland May 14-15. He is the longest running cast member from the show.
- posted Apr 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM
- posted Apr 5, 2010 at 1:16 PM
The Bellevue Arts Museum Finally Friday will kick off at 5 p.m. April 16 with cocktails, music, tours, a fashion show and all new exhibits.
- posted Apr 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM
The Total Experience Gospel Choir will join Choral Arts to present, “American Hallelujah”: celebrating American hymn tunes and spirituals in a performance in Bellevue on May 1. Choirs from Newport and Interlake high schools in Bellevue will also be performing at the concert.
- posted Apr 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM
Parklane Gallery will hots its 18th Annual International Miniature Art Show from May 4 through June 6. More than 300 works of art will be on display from places as far away as Iran.
- posted Apr 16, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Interlake High School will present the musical "Footloose" from April 29 to May 1.
- posted Apr 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM
- posted Apr 16, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Speed-Shakespeare, dance and two views of Peanuts gang will highlight Bellevue College spring performing arts.
- posted Apr 16, 2010 at 4:37 PM
The Sacred Music Chorale with Trinity Lutheran College Choir will perform Morten Lauridsen’s “Lux Aeterna” with instrumental ensemble, and other selected works, including the premiere of a new choral piece, “If I Have My Ticket, Lord” by Timothy Drewes.
- posted Apr 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM
An original musical "Whatchamadoozie..." will premier premieres at Youth Theatre Northwest beginning today and continuing through May 8.
- posted Apr 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM— updated Apr 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Jazz enthusiasts are invited to attend two concerts in conjunction with the 28th annual Bellevue High School Jazz Festival.
- posted Apr 26, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Newport Covenant will present “Godspell" April 29 through May 1. The production is based loosely on the Book of Matthew and parables of Jesus.
- posted Apr 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM
The 2010 Performing Arts Festival/Eastside (PAFE) Recognition/Awards Concert programs of First Place and Overall Excellence in Division winners will be held at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday, May 1 and at 2 p.m. Sunday, May 2 at St. Andrews Lutheran Church in Bellevue.
- posted Apr 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM
Fueled in part by the rich melodies of the Moody Blues and psychedelic techno tunes of Sky Cries Mary, Kent artist Richard Jahn breathes life into his paintings by tapping into a deep source of creativity that sets him apart from fellow firefighters.
- posted Apr 29, 2010 at 4:28 PM
The Eastside Symphony will hold its annual Young Soloists competition on Sunday afternoon, May 16.
- posted Apr 30, 2010 at 11:27 AM— updated May 11, 2010 at 10:10 AM
The Seattle Art Museum Gallery will exhibit Bellevue artist Suzanne DeCuir’s oil paintings as part of a new exhibition titled Urban, which will run from May 13 through June 11. An opening reception will be held on Thursday, May 13, from 5-7 p.m.
- posted May 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM
- posted May 3, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Lyric Light Opera will present the musical, "The King & I", May 14-22 at the Kirkland Performance Center.
- posted May 10, 2010 at 2:40 PM
Jason Wang, an 18-year-old senior at Newport High School, has been named a winner in the C. Keith Birkenfeld Memorial Trust Composition Contest.
- posted May 14, 2010 at 10:21 AM— updated May 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM
New paintings by well known western artist Thom Ross are on exhibit at the Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery in May.
- posted May 14, 2010 at 10:50 AM
- posted May 14, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Youth Theatre Northwest will present an original adaptation and the Northwest premiere of The Adventures of Pinocchio beginning May 21 through June 6.
- posted May 14, 2010 at 4:11 PM
The Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra will perform Duke Ellington's "Far East Suite" at 3 p.m. Sunday, June 20 at the Kirkland Performance Center.
- posted May 17, 2010 at 1:01 PM