- About Us
- posted Aug 30, 2010 at 3:44 PM
East Shore Gallery will feature abstract and still life painting by Alice Case and jewelry by Betsy Resnick and Maurene Preas from September 13 to November 9.
- posted Aug 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Element 5 Fitness in Kirkland is teaming up with Hopelink to raise money for the Eastside agency while helping people get in better shape.
- posted Aug 31, 2010 at 3:05 PM
In celebration of its 20th anniversary season, Master Chorus Eastside will produce holiday concerts in Sammamish and Kirkland in December, perform a staged version of Bach’s powerful St. John Passion in March, and, with an eye on its 21-year history, perform a whimsical choral overview of the passage of time in May.
- posted Aug 31, 2010 at 3:09 PM
The ONYX Chamber Players will present "Schumann and His World: at 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 16.
- posted Sep 1, 2010 at 1:16 PM
- posted Sep 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM— updated Sep 7, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Ceramic artist Dirk Staschke has received the John & Joyce Price Award of Excellence as part of the BAM Biennial.
- posted Sep 9, 2010 at 9:09 AM
The Guilds of Bellevue Arts Museum will host a Guilded Estate Sale in support of BAM – and are asking the public for some help.
- posted Sep 9, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Professional travel photographer and Bellevue resident Paul Hurd will display his an exhibit entitled, “Fall Colors” at Omega Photo in downtown Bellevue for the month of September.
- posted Sep 13, 2010 at 11:51 AM
A total of 10,000 women will come to Seattle from Oct. 17-23 as women’s a cappella choruses and quartets from all over the world will compete in the Sweet Adelines International Competition.
- posted Sep 16, 2010 at 4:46 PM
- posted Sep 16, 2010 at 10:43 PM— updated Sep 21, 2010 at 4:43 PM
Three weeks into the high school football season and the Juanita Rebels have maintained a perfect record, starting off 3-0. The Rebels faced Mercer Island in a Thursday evening match up at Bergh Field, winning 28-13 against the Islanders.
- posted Sep 21, 2010 at 4:49 PM— updated Sep 21, 2010 at 5:24 PM
The Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery will exhibit new works by Northwest Painter Don Tiller titled "Over Hill, Over Dale."
- posted Sep 21, 2010 at 4:55 PM
Disney On Ice will present Let’s Celebrate!, a party on ice set for both Kent and Everett.
- posted Sep 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM— updated Sep 24, 2010 at 11:52 PM
Mercer Island beat the Interlake Saints football team Friday night, with a 48-21 win at home. The Islanders got off to a quick start, scoring their first touchdown in the last 30 seconds of the first quarter after Interlake's attempt at a field goal earlier in the quarter was no good.
- posted Sep 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM
Comedian Jake Johannsen will take the stage at Laughs Comedy Spot in Kirkland on Oct-1-2.
- posted Sep 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM— updated Sep 28, 2010 at 3:00 PM
International Ballet Theatre will present Dracula from Oct. 22-29 at the Meydenbauer Theatre in Bellevue.
- posted Sep 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM
ArtEast will offer workshops in a variety of mediums in a salon-style setting at UP Front Gallery in downtown Issaquah.
- posted Sep 30, 2010 at 11:18 AM— updated Oct 1, 2010 at 1:48 PM
- posted Sep 30, 2010 at 1:56 PM
Works of art by Bellevue College art faculty – sculpture, ceramics, photography, drawing and more – will go on exhibit Wednesday in the college’s Gallery Space.
- posted Sep 30, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Seattle Opera's Young Artists will present of one of opera’s greatest masterpieces — Mozart’s Don Giovanni in Bellevue next year. The production opens on April 1, with additional performances on April 3, 7, and 9.
- posted Oct 4, 2010 at 5:25 PM— updated Oct 7, 2010 at 9:52 AM
The Eastside Jazz Club will present its annual Extravaganza at the Theatre at Meydenbauer on Sunday.
- posted Oct 5, 2010 at 3:42 PM
“The Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga’hoole” was a hoot. It is based on the series of books by Kathryn Lasky.
- posted Oct 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM
- posted Oct 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM
Medina resident Sara Wagner acts, sings and dances the role of the Rose Seller in Seattle Theatre Group’s presentation of a Lyric Opera Northwest production of the beloved Broadway musical Oliver!
- posted Oct 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM— updated Oct 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM
The Juanita volleyball team won a hard-fought victory over Mercer Island Wednesday, Oct. 6, taking hold of second place in KingCo with the 3-2 (25-23, 23-25, 24-26, 25-19, 15-8) win.