- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
UPDATED: Friday road closures on Mercer Island
Temperatures are above freezing and the snow is beginning to melt, but more roads are closed on Mercer Island today from downed trees and trees on power lines, and some are still too slick to be traveled. Some roads have only one lane closed and are still passable.
Please see the map for details on the following closures:
• Shorewood Dr. @ North Mercer Way
• Shorewood Dr. @ Bike and Ped. Trail
• 5300 block East Mercer Way
• 4600 block East Mercer Way
• S.E. 70th @ East Mercer Way
• 9100 block S.E. 68th Street (where it turns into S.E. 70th)
• S.E. 68th St. @ 82nd Ave. S.E.
• S.E. 68th St. @ W. Mercer Way
• S.E. 40th St. @ W. Mercer Way
• S.E. 40th St. @ 76th Ave. S.E.
• S.E. 44th St. @ 86th Ave. S.E.
• 8200 block W. Mercer Way
• 6800 block East Mercer Way
Do not call 911 for road condition updates
North East King County Regional Public Safety Communications Agency (NORCOM) is requesting that citizens not call 911 for updated road condition information.
911 should be used for emergencies only. Calling 911 for information delays emergency calls from being answered and can delay help. These delays for emergency calls can have devastating effects on those most in need.