King County Elections is hosting two free two-hour workshops for candidates intending to file for office.
Members of the public, candidates, campaign managers, treasurers and staff are invited to attend the 2013 Candidate Workshops:
• Thursday, April 25, 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
• Saturday, April 27 10 a.m.-noon
Both workshops will be held at King County Elections, 919 SW Grady Way, Renton.
Those interested in attending must RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The workshops will be cancelled if enrollment is low.
The workshops will cover the following topics:
• Filing for office in King County
• Submitting your local voters' pamphlet information
• Voter lists and data management
• Campaign sign regulations
• Basic public disclosure information
Online and in-person candidate filing begins May 13. More details are available online.