- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Mercer Island School District Annual Report available online
The 12-page Mercer Island School District (MISD) Annual Report for the 2012-13 academic year is now available online. The state-mandated print edition of the report has already started arriving for Mercer Island residents.
Key facts from the report:
· 4,285 students were enrolled.
· MISD reports a 96.3 percent graduation rate.
· The district spent $10,125 per student – $5,725 from the state.
· The Mercer Island Schools Foundation and PTAs contributed more than $2.4 million for maintain teaching positions and instructional support.
· MISD students outscored state averages in every mandated category.